The ONLY eBook on the market available with detailed advice on how to successfully complete a 365 Photography Project.
While building a business at the same time.
In this eBook you will learn how to achieve your own 365 Project from the experts who have 6, 365 projects under their belt.
The NEW ground breaking HOW TO: 365 Photography Project eBook:
The Bell Sisters, Europe’s leading Self-Taught English Photography Experts on Teaching Photography Simply reveal their deepest and most closely guarded Techniques and secret Tips on how to complete a 365 project.
In this remarkable eBook you will find:
- * The 7 KEY Principals you need, to complete your very own 365 Photography Project. *
- How to create STUNNING photographs even in BAD weather.
- How to stay inspired, motivated and KICK boredom.
- How to make time to take a photograph.
- How to QUICKLY take your photograph.
- Fast and EFFECTIVE Workflow Technqiues
- Foolproof ways to quickly process your photographs.
- How to complete a 365 Project when you have a busy schedule.
- Insider hacks to help you achieve a stunning 365 project.
- How YOU can create an incredible portfolio to build a business.
- What to do when you’re feeling ill during your 365 project.
- How to GET INSPIRED when you’ve lost your spark.
- How to complete your 365 project with a 9-5+ job.
This BRAND NEW 85+ Page eBook will hold your hand and take you step by step through techniques you can apply INSTANTLY for extremely EFFECTIVE photography. Including:-
– Workflow secrets,
– Composition techniques,
– Photoshop tricks,
– Tools for your Portfolio,
– Tips on creativity,
– How to take indoor and outdoor photography,
– How to kick boredom,
– How to feel and stay inspired,
– What to do in bad weather conditions,
– What to do when you have no time in your day
This eBook also comes with a 40+ Page eBook: The Bell Sisters’ DSLR Blueprint, your complete guide from beginner to professional — inside this eBook we cover:-
- Vital tips on what to Lens to Purchase
- What DSLR to purchase
- How to purchase a top end DSLR, without masses of ££££££
- The lenses we use and recommend you have
- Additional equipment you need
- HOW to use your DSLR on Manual Mode
- How to adjust your shutter speed
- How to adjust your aperture
- How to adjust your ISO
- How to adjust your white balance
- How to use MANUAL on your DSLR effortlessly to immediately produce stunning
- How to take Indoor photographs with your DSLR on Manual Mode
- How to take outdoor photographs with your DSLR on Manual Mode
- What you need to know to take a beautiful, properly exposed photograph
- How to quickly grasp the fundamental techniques to produce professional photographs.
PLUS extremely invaluable information on exposure, capturing photographs and how to improve in just a few weeks.
EXTRA BONUS: How you can create a foundation for a remarkable business. Whether you want to take portraits part time, sell your photographs on Getty Images, or create a substantial business to replace your current job. This 365 Project and this eBook, can take you all the way and give you more than JUST three hundred and sixty five photographs.
HOW TO: 365 Photography Project