Easy to Understand Modelling Tips for Aspiring Models & Photographers
Quickly improve your modelling with this 84 page eBook
You will find:
- Photographic examples of what NOT to do when modelling.
- Shockingly EASY modelling tips to put into practice immediately.
- 30+ Photograph Examples of how NOT TO model and HOW TO model.
- How to increase your modelling consistency.
- How to LOOK GOOD in front of the camera.
- What not to do with your posture and how vital it is.
- PLUS 31 Photographic Posing Examples
What You can learn:-
Inside the Modelling Tips for Models & Photographers eBook you will discover…
- How to feel comfortable in front of the BIG SCARY CAMERA!
- How to know exactly what you look like, WITHOUT a mirror.
- How to portray an emotion when you want.
- Easily learn how to take self-portraits.
- Good VS. Bad Poses with blunt, honest examples.
- Straightforward, easy to understand poses for all ages.
- Tips for modelling in tricky weather conditions.
- Simple, detailed step by step guide for anyone.
Read the Reviews
Modelling Tips for Models & Photographers has been reviewed by:
- Magazine Editors,
- Models and
Read what they have to say on Modelling Tips for Models & Photographers eBook.
PLUS Modelling Tips Video
Our Modelling Tips eBook comes with a Video Demonstration.
What you’ll get with this video:-
- Poses demonstrated in “real time”
- A massive demo of 68 DIFFERENT Poses.
- Play-back function (watch the video repeatedly until you master each pose)
- Increase your chances of learning how to model with our Modelling Tips Video.
- With this video demonstration you can see 68 DIFFERENT Poses which are all unique.
Secure your copy of Modelling Tips eBook and the Modelling Tips video:
Modelling Tips Guide eBook